Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Voodoo Fest

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay I just got my tix's to New Orleans for the Voodoo Music Fest! I've never been there, so thought why not go there during Halloween [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] and see Social D! http://www.voodoomusicfest.com/2005/home.php

    Anyone else going?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LuckyNumber13's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm seriously thinking bout going!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member babyblue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You bet your butt I'm going! The only thing I have left to book is the hotel.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 22, 2005 10:14 PM: Message edited by: babyblue71 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya I'm trying to find a hotel that is close the venue and then it's a costume to wear! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] Are you staying for Halloween?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member babyblue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, I'll be there for Halloween. I fly home on Nov 1st.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I leave on the 1st too, hopefully I won't be too hung over for the plane ride home! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •